In one other consolidated effort in direction of encouraging Nigerians to enrol for the National Identification Quantity (NIN), the National Identity Administration Fee (NIMC) mentioned it has launched a mobile app.
The technical assistant, data expertise to the Ministry of Communication, Femi Adeluyi, made this recognized in a press release issued on the evening of Thursday, December 31, 2020, in Abuja.
He mentioned the event was a part of the federal authorities’s coverage to enhance the method of acquiring NIN and linking it to Subscribers Identification Module (SIM), and likewise aligning with the national digital economic system coverage for a digital Nigeria.
Concerning the utility
NIMC mentioned it’s simple to navigate because it has some good options. On a situation, the person who needs to use it should get his NIN so as to entry the mobile app.
How to get and use the applying
Android customers and iPhone customers can download the mobile app on the Google Play Retailer and Apple App Retailer respectively. Then observe the steps.
- After downloading and cellphone putting in, scroll to the left and click on on Skip and Start
- Put in your 11-digit NIN quantity and press Subsequent, then later I Agree
- After the second step, the mobile quantity you used to register in your NIN will pop up along with two questions;
a. I’m nonetheless utilizing this Mobile Quantity
b. I’m not utilizing this quantity?
- Click on the one that’s appropriate from the 2 questions and press Subsequent
- If you’re utilizing the identical quantity, enter the person ID and the OTP despatched to your cellphone by means of an SMS. Then press proceed.
- If you don’t use the quantity once more, go to any NIMC workplace to replace your mobile quantity.